Self Love Workshop
A two-hour interactive workshop that will provide you with the skills and tools to love yourself more fully and invite you into radical self love and acceptance.
Of all the content on here on Soul Study with Shelah, there is one thread that ties everything together: love of the self. Your entire life is a byproduct of how much or how little you love and cherish yourself. It reflects in how you treat others and how they treat you, what kind of jobs you choose, the way you dress, the way you eat -- the way you move through your days.
Most of us have a dangerously self-esteem, and no one has ever taught us what to do about it. We are assumed to know innately how to treat ourselves well, even with unhealthy models and lack of information.
I am offering this course because we are in a time of desperate need of radical self-love. Who would you be if you loved yourself as you are, unconditionally, right now?
Create Your Mate
A digital course designed to create healthier, happier relationships
Anything that you want to be good at, you have to learn the techniques and work hard at it. This course breaks down, demystifies, and helps you to personally decide what it is you want from a relationship and how to attract those specific characteristics into your life.
I can promise anyone who takes this course and does the work will have more loving, healthy, fulfilling relationships -- starting with themselves.
This course is for anyone who is:
- In a relationship, but feel that it could be better
- Not in a relationship, dedicated to finding a serious, committed partner to spend their life with
This four-week digital course includes:
- Four MP3 discussion units, one for each week, that build on the previous week in order to make massive change.
- Three MP3 guided meditations that are specifically created to compliment the discussion and worksheets.
- Three Create Your Mate worksheets that are designed to compliment the discussion unit.
- A private Facebook group with other members for deeper discussion and impact.